Peace Bridge to Sturgeaon Point Peace Bridge to Sturgeaon Point Peace Bridge to Sturgeaon Point Peace Bridge to Sturgeaon Point
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    COCODRILLO Guest

Default Peace Bridge to Sturgeaon Point

Fished this area hard during Southtowns and got into a couple small ones, but nothing weighable. I have been out a couple times since with no luck.

I know the weather has been poor the last few weeks, but haven't heard any good news at the dock either. One or two here and there with a lot of effort is what I've been hearing.

Anybody having any luck in this area??????

walleyehunter Guest

Smile eyes

ive been fishing alot down in the mouth of the river at night and havent been getting anything! the other night me and my dad went and fished near smokes creek on the reff out there and got 7 in an hour and a half which wasnt to bad. got the on a clown smithwick about 150 feet of line biggest one was about six pounds all of them were over 20 inches. going out today near stergeon point hopfully my jet divers will bring me luck bc day fishing has been really slow for me

good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Seven is a much better number than the numbers that I've been hearing. Everyone that I've been talking to have been getting 2, 3 or 4, if any. I went out of Dunkirk Sat. morning to the US / Canada line. Not one walleye! We got 2 lake trout - a 18 & 22 pounder. There was a tournament going on out of Dunkirk. Somebody at the dock said that out of 100 boats that were in it 39 did not catch a walleye. Where's the fish??

Post Thanks / Like

everything i've seen is still pointing to ohio. they are all posting from Lorain, Ohio catching quick limits. wish the lake was 5 degrees warmer, the fish would be here then. well hopefully when everybody starts bow hunting the lake action will start to pick up.good luck.