eyes eyes eyes eyes

Thread: eyes

Thumbs up eyes

is anyone getting any eyes at that end of the lake

I haven't been out lately. The last three weekends have been windy / raining with many thunderstorms going through. Before that it has been spotty a few here and there. Haven't been putting up any large numbers in the box. I'm hope this weekend will be better. Where do you fish and how's it been?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    I haven't been out lately. The last three weekends have been windy / raining with many thunderstorms going through. Before that it has been spotty a few here and there. Haven't been putting up any large numbers in the box. I'm hope this weekend will be better. Where do you fish and how's it been?
    i fish the central out of walnut it hasnt been to bad i have been out three times first time got five lost one that was 10 to 15 lbs at boat second time only two last time got nine biggest was 5lbs smallest 17" they where only one foot off bottom uesed bottom bouncers 3ozs six off borads on rainbow harnesses and as some as you can go four came in about 20 mins rest took awhile thanks for repling i have tried eastern end and dont get any eyes dont know why

I've been talking to many people and they say the same thing- things are very slow. I hope it improves!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    I've been talking to many people and they say the same thing- things are very slow. I hope it improves!
    9 is reaily good for us or best until last friday was only five so 9 was good day for use