June 2009 Eastern Lake Erie Fishing Reports June 2009 Eastern Lake Erie Fishing Reports June 2009 Eastern Lake Erie Fishing Reports June 2009 Eastern Lake Erie Fishing Reports
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default June 2009 Eastern Lake Erie Fishing Reports

Actual Fishing Reports only please. Any post in this thread that is not a direct report of fishing activity will be deleted. We are creating an area where folks can easily scan actual fishing reports by date. We'll create a new sticky thread for each Month, May, June, July ....

SwampRat Guest

Default Perch

70+ perch caught off of the CAT yesterday. The night time walleye bite has slowed down off of Hamburg. Anyone out for walleye in Deep water?
    Last edited by SwampRat; 06-03-2009 at 12:50 PM.

SwampRat Guest

Post CAT Report

June 10th, Yest my father caught 1 walleye off the cat 7lbs and I've heard others get bags of 3 etc. they are there and the tourney is this weekend so it should pick up.

walleyehunter Guest

Default where are they

been fishing down near hoaks havent been getting any but a few hear and there!!! any help for day or night would be great!!! thanks

SwampRats Guest

Post Deep Water

I would go deep water for walleyes right now. If your in the Hamburg area near #2 buoy isnt a bad spot. I've been out in the tourney last 2 days off the Cat and everything caught has been near the top 35ft and up, normally fishing 55 - 60 foot of water. Water is pretty cold so its real slow. 62 degrees on top but deeper water is very cold. Early morning or right before dark is usually the best time to get em. We got 4 the first day with one weigher at 9.34 lbs second day we got 3 but biggest was 6.50 lbs. Hope that helps!!!

walleyehunter Guest

that helps alot what is good to use in deep water? i usuallycan only fish fish at night!! i never fished in deep water usually on about 12 ft

SwampRats Guest

Default Walleye

After the walleye spawn they move to deep water for the most part. Night time they come in shallower at times but I would try to be in 20 foot at least. Stick baits work best at night, daytime its all about worm harnesses but stick baits work too.

We ended up with 3 weighed fish for the southtowns walleye tournament 8.34 lbs, 9.39 lbs and 10.08 lbs....

walleyehunter Guest

Default walleye

so how deep of water do i want to stay in during the day?? im going out tomorrow??

backhoelee Guest

Default Anyone Fishing just off Port-Colborne canada

Looking for any info on how the fishing for Walleye of course , is off the canadain shore near Port Colborne me and my fishing buddy are hoping to get out there some time this week .we were down at fort Erie way creastal beach area last week and nothing ,it seem the walleye hav'nt made the trek down that far yet. We have been out with dipsey diver's and down rigger's , look's like rain is coming in this week any one no if we have bad wind's comming in for this week and if any fish are being cought close to port colborne ontario .Any info would be great thank's all and good fishing for all.!!!!!!!!!

Default Port Colborne Walleye

Backhoelee, fish are off PC right now, I would try about 5 miles out 40 jets 180 back with watermelon / copper. Also try the weather marker they should be showing up there right about now and will stick around at the marker until Aug. If you want any more info. email me [email protected].

Good fishing