Conversation Between skipper9 and iSlayer

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hey there Jim. Headed up tomorrow morning with my newly addicted father and his buddy. They are wanting to bottom bounce crawlers so they can feel the hit...and advice, locations or suggestions on that? I'm bringing my in-line gear for a back-up plan as well. Hearing about bandits being used atropine cone reef over to Niagra. What's been your experiences recently? I appreciate your time and good luck out there!! -Jason
  2. Thanks buddy. Good job..
  3. Hey there Jim. I know this is
    a little late for a message you sent a couple weeks ago, but I just now am seeing it! Wasn't sure how the Private Messages work on here but now I think I have got it lol. We ended up limiting after starting out slow for the first half of the day. We fished just north of B can that day heading east toward C can and southward toward little pickerel. Best marks were just north of B and most fish caught were just North of little pickerel. Fire tiger and Chartreuse Perch Bandits 60 back was the program. I can't thank you enough for all of the knowledge I have gained from reading your posts. I just started fishing Erie last year and try to go as much as the weather allows my 16ft Grumman to go where the fish are. If you don't mind I'm going to save your number and may just hafta give you a shout one day for a chartered trip or some exchange of info. My dad and his buddy are hooked now too! Thanks again and good luck this weekend! -Jason
  4. Good morning.
    It was a tough day yesterday. None of my 4 boats limited yesterday! All I can tell you what we did but I don't know how much I can help. We ran 80 back at 1.6 mph with bandits. Purple and pink being the best. We fished east of niagra reef and west of kellys.
    Feel free to call today and I will let you know what we are doing. 614.327.7144. Jim
    If you text me I will send you a picture of my chartplotter. Good luck today
  5. Hello Jim...sorry to bother. I always enjoy reading your posts and taking in your information. Never really have problems finding fish but struggled dearly today. I am bringing my dad and a close family friend up for the first time tomorrow and hope to not disappoint. Do you have a couple pointers to get me started in the right direction? If not that's ok, I totally understand. I haven't found much info about today's report.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5