Conversation Between CAPTBRIAN and wayne johnson

5 Visitor Messages

1. capt. brain we found a hot spot late in day, casting bite just north of little pickeral reef a ton of walleyes there, sea breeze is working just south of were we were. good luck wayne reel sport charters
  2. capt. brain, reel sport here, fast limit, same spot as sat, but closer to island, 38, and 41 ft. back, jagar bomb, purple demon, small mayfly rigs
    also heard a casting bite 14 ft. water in front of turtle creek, hope this helps be out thurs and sat. Capt. mike
  3. Glad you had a good time with them. Tried to get my friend helping with the boat sunday to go out for a few but he had things to do and we had a long drive with the boat behind us. Good luck the rest of the season if I get anymore calls I will let you know.
  4. Hey i left you a phone message i have 2 groups looking for dates and i am booked until my boat comes out. They are looking to perch fish. Call me 614-354-0652
  5. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I never look at the private message area. Thanks I have been doing some perch as well and if I get anymore small groups I will pass the info on. Thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5