Conversation Between RUSS and Daddyhags

9 Visitor Messages

1. I am moving camper at TC I will be straight across of local fish cleaning station. I probally wont get in to early this year. Gonna try to build deck on to camper when I get it moved.
  2. I am still on for Saturday, what time?
  3. Ouch!!!!!!!!
  4. A day would be good, just depends weekend or not. You have my number give me a call
    when u think its time. Thanks
  5. Guess I will be using my bass pro gift cert. on waders, any suggestion on which ones is best to get. Thanks for info.
  6. Hey Russ, hows it going. Maybe we could get together on the run this year. Never fished the river, could use some pointers...... I guess if the water levels stay low we will just have to hope for a lot of north winds. Or get a smaller boat. LOL
  7. Stopped at Bass Pro today to get some jets, and guees what I seen, my trailor with a sporty on it. Nice boat!!!
  8. What you looking for? We did good last weekend in 17 to 19 fow at crane pulling meat 2oz 28 to 30 back. Some people got them some didnt.
  9. Picked up 6 today all on cone none on crane, should of trolled today, a buddy got 2 man limit in 2 hrs. be back next fri afternoon and sat.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9