Conversation Between rscotfish and jjan1976

5 Visitor Messages

1. Jason how you been what colors and length 17 a dozen 419 698-8640 taking a break been sick going to doctors thursday the 11th of july. fish are right in front of marina walleye and perch got 90 perch and 15 eyes in 20 ft of water last sunday. buudy just called me if doctor tells me ok im fishing
  2. Hey Scottie how much for a card of those weapons with the changeable swivel
  3. scotty how are you? If you need anybody to help you jig for walleye this year Ill be more than happy to help out. Also I dig those hair jigs you made. Now we need to see how they do on the water. Have a good one hope to hear from you. Jason
  4. jason im fishing everyday call me 4196988640 got to have good weather
  5. whats going on scottie u been doing any jigging. Hopefully this weather cooperates with us in april. Im going out on the 17 of April with maumeecharters.com thought id try him out since he only charges $299 but its only for four guys. Anyways thought Id give u a shout I also have a charter on May 22 with tricky dick charters let me know if u want in. Also if u ever need any one to help out on gas or bait give me a call 419-290-8414 Id love to go out with u if u have room goodluck and I hope to hear from u
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5