Conversation Between West Basin and drahthaar

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Mike, just got to reading your reply. Yes, I heard all about the great ice fishing and ice conditions last winter. I'm still sour about not getting up. How is / was the river walleye run this year? I'm getting ready to install my CharterCam webcam on a Lake Erie charter fishing boat. Technology changes so fast that I have to decide which system equipment to install. I have a mini computer system that is ready to go, but now I may have an IP camera that is affordable so I may wait and use it for the system. Delays, delays... You can take a look at the website at http://www.lakeerieactivities.com. I'm looking forward to getting some real unique underwater video this year, so keep checking the website for that and a very cool interactive Lake Erie map page that should be up in a week or two. Dave Cremer
  2. It was me Dave, Mike Stemen. We smoked 'em this year on the ice. Keith Shue, Frank Karafa, and Scott Macawitz. Never could spell his last name. Got a 31.5 incher this year.
  3. Got a message from the site that you tried to send me a message but my box was full. I cleared out some old messages so I can receive messages again. Please resend.

Dave
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3