Geneva walleye Geneva walleye Geneva walleye Geneva walleye

Thread: Geneva walleye

1. Default Geneva walleye

Was planning a walleye trip to Geneva around September 9th through 13th. Never fished out of this area. Can anyone advise if the state park is a good place to launch and get a transient dock for a 25 foot boat. Also are there any "do it yourself" fish cleaning tables available? We prefer to clean our own fish. Any other advice would be welcome.

Geneva state park has the best launch in the area. but I don't know of a cleaning station except the one in the campgrounds for campers. good luck on your trip, let us know how you do.

3. Default

Thanks Sherman. I'll be sure to post a report...

Yes, Geneva has a station where you can clean your own fish for a price. If you call they can give you pricing. It is in same building as the bait shop but in the back where people hang fish for pictures.

Yes, Geneva has a station where you can clean your own fish for a price. If you call they can give you pricing. It is in same building as the bait shop but in the back where people hang fish for pictures. Marina number is 440-446-7565

6. Default

Thank you for the info. I'm gonna spool up a couple rods with leadcore to ad to the arsenal. Last year we ran 40's and 50's tru trips and did well. Any tips would be appreciated. We are newbies to lake erie...

I forgot to mention that Geneva has transient docks. I don't know what they charge now because its been awhile since I docked my boat there. we stay in the campgrounds and its better on us to just trailer to the ramps and launch. that way we can leave everything in the boat and not worry as much about thieves.