Where are the fishing reports? Where are the fishing reports? Where are the fishing reports? Where are the fishing reports?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Where are the fishing reports?

Hi Guys... seems like there were daily posts here last year, but now far fewer.... has the Forum action moved to another web site or haven't folks been out much this year? Thanks... Bob

If you look at my post from June 15, I have gotten little or no response. I know for a fact that fish are being caught but for some reason my colleagues are being tightlipped. I'm hitting Geneva tomorrow and no matter what happens I will post my results and observations.

Hi Doc.
    I haven't been out yet this year, freezer is still full from last year.

However I was to the Marina yesterday and talked with some of the guys coming off. They said it was tough fishing. Everything was in close, 40 FOW or less. Planner boards was used, but they didn't offer up anything else. One guy boxed 9 eyes, another guy got 3 and the last guy I talked with had 6.
    The lady running the marina said there was a tournament Saturday. Same story, some guys did ok and others had a rough day.
    20' Sea Ray

I haven't been out yet this year either, but I will be in Conneaut on the 30th thru July 2nd, then in Geneva for the 4th of July weekend. Hopefully the fishing will turn on and the reports will offer up some insider information by then. Win, lose or draw, I will post my results at then end of each day...hopefully they are positive ones.

Sorry! Been much busier this year than I was last year, so it's not always possible to get a report done with all the work that needs to be done before the next morning arrives.

I do this all myself, and have 5 animals here that need much attention too, so I just sometimes run out of time.

I posted a report this morning from yesterday's trip.

With the winds tomorrow, my Tuesday crew opted to switch to Wednesday (nicer day wind wise), since my Wednesday called today to cancel, due to a work conflict for one of the clients.

By the way, I see this is your first post....have you ever posted a report?
    Last edited by Capt Juls; 06-22-2015 at 06:58 PM.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

I'm here with BaileyB. Every year around now, I get on the forum to check out how the fishing is going. We've went out the last 2 years during the last week of June and limited out. Seems like this year there is much less action on here and maybe out there. Might have to delay our trip up north until we see some more threads popping up?!

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRiderAaron View Post
    I'm here with BaileyB. Every year around now, I get on the forum to check out how the fishing is going. We've went out the last 2 years during the last week of June and limited out. Seems like this year there is much less action on here and maybe out there. Might have to delay our trip up north until we see some more threads popping up?!
    This weird weather pattern since the big blow on May 31st, has made it tougher this year, for sure. The fish are not in their traditional patterns that they were in the past several years. We have to work harder for them this year, and might be why many are not really interested in telling the world wide web, where they found them, after doing all the work to go find them and figure them out.

I don't know....just guessing.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

I have been in the 24 to 35 ft. of water doing very well. I'm keeping Thunder stick Jr.'s up in the top 16ft. & less.

What port have you been fishing out of ?

Quote Originally Posted by eyetroller View Post
    What port have you been fishing out of ?
    I'm fishing from Walnut Creek.