First Post - 6/13 report - New Member First Post - 6/13 report - New Member First Post - 6/13 report - New Member First Post - 6/13 report - New Member

Default First Post - 6/13 report - New Member

Sorry for the late post. We launched out of the Rocky River about 1:00 after seeing what the weather was going to do. We went straight out to 38' and slowed down and were marking fish so we set our lines out and headed east. We started off with two DDRR long lined off the back and two long A bombers off the front on 40 jets. We got a hit on a chrome and blue bomber then nothing again so I decided to see if they wanted worms. I set up a harness on one of the jets in the front 80' back and got a hit in less than two minutes so I set the other front rod up with a harness also. About that time we were getting close to the Gold Coast and the wind and waves were picking up a little so I decided to turn to the west. As soon as our long lined DDRR straightened out we got a nice 7.6# on a translucent root beer color 140' back. We got one more on the other harness and of course a few white bass but not too bad. Four total 3.2, 3.8, 3.14 and 7.6# 1.9-2.2mph and 38-42'.

I would like to thank everyone for all the posts and information that you share. I've been reading the reports and paying attention to the information and it's really helped. Thank you.

Cleveland Eyes
    Travis

Welcome to the club. All the info we share is precious. The newest and most detailed is the best.

Thanks for the report! Might be out tomorrow morning.