Are eyes in deep water yet? Are eyes in deep water yet? Are eyes in deep water yet? Are eyes in deep water yet?
    kmoore Guest

Default Are eyes in deep water yet?

I was wanting to go up out of Fairport and do some perch fishing, if it is slow I was going to go out deep in the 70 ft of water and try trolling for Walleye for a while. Has anyone tried north or northeast of Fairport for walleye deep yet ?????

Saltshaker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kmoore View Post
    I was wanting to go up out of Fairport and do some perch fishing, if it is slow I was going to go out deep in the 70 ft of water and try trolling for Walleye for a while. Has anyone tried north or northeast of Fairport for walleye deep yet ?????
    we were out there last week and got a couple...I heard they were out deep but most of ours hit around 40-45 ft but we were in 70 fow.

kmoore Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Saltshaker View Post
    we were out there last week and got a couple...I heard they were out deep but most of ours hit around 40-45 ft but we were in 70 fow.
    Thanks Buddy for your reply. I was going to head up. But the wave report looks a little scary for this weekend. I will probably shoot for next weekend!! I will let you know how i do up there! Thanks again!!!!!

Saltshaker Guest

We went out tolling again this morning but it got really rough...unfortunately we didnt get anything...got a couple of hits deep but lost it.At about 10am we called it quits due to the weather and waves.Thought it would have been better out there but unfortunately you cant depend on those forecasts.

kmoore Guest

We went back up out of Fairport and was going out 330 to try for some perch, no luck. We pulled up in between 4 charters , they wasnt having any luck either. We went out northwest and started trolling for walleye and caught 2- 10 inch perch. Oh well. Bad day for evrybody.