Walleye out of Cleveland Walleye out of Cleveland Walleye out of Cleveland Walleye out of Cleveland
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Walleye out of Cleveland

Has anyone been fishing eyes out of the Cleveland area yet? I'm thinking on heading out this week but haven't heard as to whether they are here yet. Any insight would be greatly appreciated thanks!

They have been catching them at nite trolling according to another site I'm on also

Went out tues, water was still discolored and cold. The night bite should be happening off edge water and 72nd. We fished from 6 to about 10:30 from edge water to the gold coast. Had two pull backs, no fish and very few marks.

New to the lake. I fish out of fairport harbor, or at least I'm trying to. I know best way to catch the eyes is trolling deep, but does anyone get out and throw rapalas near rock or near shallows for that matter?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well if the water is calm I am going to head out Tuesday morning I think. It might be a bit early but a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work!

Heading out Sunday 5/18. No reports from anyone huh?

I was hoping to get out by fairport to troll tomorrow?

Are u trolling tomorrow?

yes ill be trolling out of 72nd most likely. ill post what happens. ive heard rumors that they are getting some at night near the rocks. I think I may head out a mile or two to get away from the mud line and go from there. good luck!

Report: Trolled from 730-10 am and got a bunch of white bass. 2-3 miles our from the 72 light house. tried everything in the book stopped to perch for a bit and ended up boating a 30" 11 pounder on a #10 perch hook and the smallest minnow you have ever seen. how does that make sense?

Great fish. That's a nice surprise.
    I trolled out of fairport harbor Sunday from 2-5. Nothing. Marked a ton 20 ft down at 44 fow. No bite