Fishing at the Nut this Weekend? Fishing at the Nut this Weekend? Fishing at the Nut this Weekend? Fishing at the Nut this Weekend?

Default Fishing at the Nut this Weekend?

Heading from Harrisburg to Erie to grab the boat. How is fishing? Worth taking Friday and attempting Perch or 'eyes?

Thanks in advance.

Was up last weekend caught 90 perch didn't get out for walleye I tore my prop up coming into walnut but they were still catching walleye

Quote Originally Posted by butcherman View Post
    I tore my prop up coming into walnut but they were still catching walleye
    Butcherman may I ask how you tore the prop up coming in? Or is it still to soon to talk about yet? lol. Just wondering, I have always worried about getting too close to the rocks coming in. Knock on wood - I haven't had any trouble yet but with the Steelhead fisherman on the wall this time of year you have to hug the other side.
    20' Sea Ray

Hey skinny, u are right on track with the guys fishing off the wall. The waves were pushing me in the channel and another boater was coming out and kept me pushed over further
    Than I ever been I was trimmed up also but a wave gave me a push and I hit the throttle to straighten out and got into something.guy behind wasn't happy either get him too.I wish the guys on the wall would show some courtesy and pull their lines.basically though if u stay close to the wall u will b ok