walleye 9-30  bula walleye 9-30  bula walleye 9-30  bula walleye 9-30  bula

Default walleye 9-30 bula

we fished the 2 to the 4.5 46 on the east. 18 walleyes by 1:30 1 13 pounder, we fished 4 dipsey's 90 on the .5 setting and 135 on the 3 1.5 mph, crawler harnesses, still great fishing out there.

I am sorry I am new to this but where do you launch your boat to get to those numbers.

I'll chime in here and say the closest ramp to those numbers is Lakeshore at Ashtabula. Get a NOAA chart of the central basin and everything should be made clear. I believe it is Chart No. 14828. Check it out before you buy it.
    Last edited by Dr.Ed; 10-02-2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Additional info

Dr ed is correct its about a 10 mile run about straight out

I'm heading up to Ashtabula in the morning to give the walleyes a shot. I'll be putting in at LS park if anyone wants to share information I'll be on 68

Had a pretty good day yesterday out on the water. Fished the 02 to the 04 line straight north out of lake shore park and trolled east. Got a late start, put the boat in the water at 9:30, started fishing at 10, had the 1st limit of walleye by 11:45. I wish I would have bought another dozen or two of night crawlers, things slowed down when I had to switch over to spoons. We fished until 3, ended up with 10 eyes, 6 of them were fish ohios, lost two at the boat that were in the same size range due to netting issues. Hope this weather holds out and the fish stick around to do this at least one more time.

Default bula 10-6

We fished yesterday as well, we got 10 then decided to head in it was getting really choppy, decided that the last 2 fish wasn't worth it. We worked the 2 to 4 area as well the found a nice pod of fish from the 5 to 6. We took 5 on worms and 5 on renowsky's behind dipsey's. Dr ED first time I used them the one got 2-29 inchers but after the second fish the lure broke, then it's replacement filled up with water, I know you use them how is the durability.

I am surprised that a Renosky lure broke. I am not surprised that it caught fish. I am surprised that one filled with water, but then life is full of surprises.
    My new favorite lure is Storm's shallow diving Thunderstick in purple-chartreuse shad run 62' down 15' back off the downrigger ball at 1.9 mph. Found one at Dick's and another at GanderMt. Last trip it produced 2 30" FO on ultralight tackle. I'm talking 7' graphite spinning rods and Shiamono 2000 SideStab reels with 12# Trilene XT mono. We had to put the boat in neutral to move the fish. Quite a challenge but what fun. Will start at the Conneaut ramp at 7:30 AM tomorrow and head north 7-8 miles and hope the fish are still there. Ch. 68.

good luck Dr I'm fishing Huron tomorrow and the rest of the week, weather looks good.