walleye at the nut walleye at the nut walleye at the nut walleye at the nut
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default walleye at the nut

Are the walleye still hitting out of walnut gonna try to get up Saturday hope it works let

Quote Originally Posted by butcherman View Post
    Are the walleye still hitting out of walnut gonna try to get up Saturday hope it works let
    had a good day sun.got my limit..50 .05

Didn't make it out this weekend, Boat developed a leak and discovered it was the ujoint bellow. Took 2 days to fix.
    I was in the Walnut marina today only to make sure everything worked. Couple boats coming off the lake said 5 footers out there. Didn't hear any fish reports.
    Last edited by skinny5382; 09-02-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: spelling
    20' Sea Ray

Hey skinny, it's always something with a boat at least its fixed.the weather isn't cooperating much this year either

Must have been the weekend for issues. I had to replace the cable from my sonar to dsm, my trailer winch broke too. However, it could have been worse- I towed a trophy pro back into walnut after his steering broke right outside the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedidntno View Post
    I towed a trophy pro back into walnut after his steering broke right outside the channel.
    Good job Shedidntno, no better feeling then fellow fisherman helping each other out. I was broke down over by the Ohio line for 10 hours in June with no other boats around.
    At the rate I'm going this year I will have a 40 year old (brand new boat). June we needed batteries, starter, alternator, radio, antenna, September needed bellows, gimbal bearing, shifter cable. Almost brand new boat lol
    20' Sea Ray

Default Saturday and Sunday at Walnut

We fished sat and went nw to 65', fished from 8:00 to 2:00 and landed 17 eyes and two steel, lost alot at the boat, on sun we went a little more west but still hung in the 65-70' range, landed 19 eyes and one steel. lots of boats, lots of fish and some idiot also, I had to hand line my board line to keep from being run over as a guy cut between me and another boat. others I had talked to cought limits, We just had a great time on the boat. Good luck if you go

Nice going. I'm pulling walleye out of Conneaut in the same depth. What presentation is working for you? Also getting steelhead off downriggers 60' down on Shrimp Contender spoons.

Was pulling dipsy with renowski on 1 @ 90 and 3 @140, riggers with spoons at 46 - 50, On the boards was lead core 5,6,7 color also mono and braid with 4 or 5 oz @ 50' than 150 and on the board clip, all with reefs and renowski, The new boat name is Reel overtime and Ill share info with anyone who will share forward, we are all there to catch fish and have fun, I had my wife, daughter, her friend, buddy Joe and his son, we had several triple and quad hook ups, It was like a circus at times but all had fun, no we did not catch limits, didn't need to and I even shared, gave a walleye filet to an older guy at the camp ground for his family's supper as he watched us clean them, Lake Erie is great, good luck to all and hope I can get up one more time.

Hey prime time thanks for the info we need more people sharing I'm hoping to get up this weekend and I'll post my report if I do