Walleye report by the numbers Walleye report by the numbers Walleye report by the numbers Walleye report by the numbers

Smile Walleye report by the numbers

Got your attention??? Where are your reports? Today, up at 4, on the road at 5, got to the boat at 6, cruising to the fish from Geneva at 7, first fish at 8, fish No. 6 at 9. starting at 42.01.5 and 53. Heading 360. Walker dipsey at a 2 setting back 222 at 2 mph with Pink Panties harness. No. 1 dipsey without "0" ring at a 1 setting back 135 with a Monkey Puke harness finishing at the 42.03 in 60 minutes. Depth 71. Water temp 73. Back to the marina in 45 minutes and the rest doesn't matter. FYI there was only one boat within one mile of me. It seems everyone ran way north again and they really didn't have to. Ask Tom at Geneva Bait and Tackle. He saw my catch around 10. What was your 20?

Doc, we didn’t get out today – draggin butt from yesterday. We had a much longer day Saturday then you did Sunday. We started in 62 fow Northwest out of Walnut headed west to the Ohio line. Found a pretty active school about 2 miles from the line and fished them the rest of the day. Dipsy’s with crawler harnesses pulling most our fish. Inside dipsy of #1 out 120’ and outside on 3.5 out 175 doing the best. Double bladed willow leaf, chartreuse in color produced most our fish. Fish were on the smaller size this weekend, only one 7 lber rest were 3/ 4 lbs.

Rested today and smoked some of yesterdays catch.
    20' Sea Ray

Hey Dr ed thanks for the info u had an awesome day. I wish more people would post their results, central basin anglers are stingy with their results. The western guys share a lot.

Good job Doc
    You never let us down.Best info I've gotten in a long while.
    Thanks