fishing trip fishing trip fishing trip fishing trip
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fishing trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing trip

I thought their was only one state park ramp in Geneva on the lake . its off lake rd. off of rt. 534

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jedmaxsmith View Post
    I thought their was only one state park ramp in Geneva on the lake . its off lake rd. off of rt. 534
    its been 10 years since I been out so its like starting over for me but I bought a boat and i'm back into again. so what is the best time to go out ?morning, afternoon ,what I have down riggers and dipsy divers , thunder sticks and spoons and bombers. I hope this works my 2 sons never been out on the lake before and I want to give them something to remember. so all the help would be nice so I don't look like a idot out there. thank you .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jedmaxsmith View Post
    its been 15 years since I been out so its like starting over for me but I bought a boat and i'm back into again. so what is the best time to go out ?morning, afternoon ,what I have down riggers and dipsy divers , thunder sticks and spoons and bombers. I hope this works my 2 sons never been out on the lake before and I want to give them something to remember. so all the help would be nice so I don't look like a idot out there. thank you .
    also if we do catch any fish is there a place there that will clean them and about how much per fish .

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing trip

where Is the walnut [nut]? I don't know much about Geneva.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of questions. Here are some answers. Walnut is Walnut Run a few miles into PA. Nice place for steelhead in the fall in the creek and near shore on the lake. Only one marina with ramps in Geneva found off SR 534 at Geneva State Park. Big sign. Best time for walleye is predawn and sunset on most days. The walleye can be found anywhere from 8 to 18 miles NNE of Geneva in 70-73 FOW. Listen on Ch. 68 and 79 to hear what is working that day. Check the thread titled "Most Productive Survey" for good advice. Fish cleaning and latest info can be found at Geneva Bait and Tackle on west side of Rt 534. Cleaning hours are 10 AM to 7 PM. Call Tom at 440-466-6876 from 6 AM on.
    Last edited by Dr.Ed; 08-10-2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Additional info

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Fishing trip

Thank you dr.ed this infor. Was most important to me . Thank you again. And iam launching off sun. Morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing trip

well sunday I had a late start because I could not get the kids up. so around 9;00 am we made it out 15 mile ne out of the Geneva state park we hit a 34" walley on black and purple we pink backside spoon off a dipsy about 150'.2mph heading n.e. then caught a 30" 20 min. later same set up.then my kids starting getting sea sick. kill the trip .I gave them motion sickness pills before we went out ,didn't help. waiting to go back out again