Quiet Quiet Quiet Quiet
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Quiet

Post Thanks / Like

Default Quiet

I see all is quiet on the Central Front. I have to read about all the fun in the western basin for another month.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Make some noise

I moved my boat to Catawba on Tuesday because it is more fun writing about the walleye than it is reading about them. I suggest you do the same. I found a parking place one mile from the ramp for $25 a month and you are welcome to join me. There is plenty of room and the people that live there and watch after things are the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Default plenty of room

is that plenty of room on your boat or plenty of room at the boat ramp parking area ??

Post Thanks / Like

Both, but the room I was referring to was the parking area 1 mile from the ramp where I store my 201 ProLine when I'm resting in beautiful Warren, Ohio.
    Last edited by Dr.Ed; 04-06-2013 at 08:44 AM. Reason: rewrite for clarity

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ed View Post
    I moved my boat to Catawba on Tuesday because it is more fun writing about the walleye than it is reading about them. I suggest you do the same. I found a parking place one mile from the ramp for $25 a month and you are welcome to join me. There is plenty of room and the people that live there and watch after things are the best.
    Dr. Ed, would you mind posting or messaging me the contact information for where you are storing. I have been looking to store/trailer my boat near catawba in the spring until I move it up to Andover for summer fishing out of Conneaut.
    Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dr. ED for your response but a 30 footer doesn't travel that well. Stuck on the Grand River but may have to make a run in early May to the area. Then I'll try to catch them as they run to your normal area.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Action starting to pick up for the trollers around the islands. Almost any presentation is working but not great. It's just nice to go out and not get skunked. Come on over. It's a big lake with lots of room and fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Default walleye

they been catching around lorain night bite to avon for 3 weeks now

Post Thanks / Like

Default marking

Marking fish east of Cleveland and picked up a nice one by Eastlake while totally messing with gear and equipment. Went back out after the cold front and marked even more but no takers. 52 degrees is still a little cooler than we like but lets see this weekend. Lots of bait everywhere...