Came up from Lima to take Great Niece perching.
Fished by myself Saturday. I don't get "green" very often but those waves Saturday got to me. I had 18 in the cooler when it hit me. Wasn't sure I was up for another 12, but I was pulling doubles and triples so fortunately it didn't take too long. Fished in 42 FOW about a mile north of "the pack".
1-1/2 hours to limit. Nice fish mostly 9-12's with a few 8's mixed in.
Fished crappie rigs with a third hook on the bottom.
If they steal by bottom two shiners I lay the whole rig on the bottom & usually can snatch one on the third shiner. When I'm fishing alone I keep a second rod baited and ready to drop as soon as a fish goes in the cooler. By the time I'm done re-baiting my first rod the second rig is already on the bottom and usually has a fish interested. Keeps 'em interested and under the boat.

Sunday had much better weather for taking kids out. Fish weren't as big or coming as fast as Saturday, but the kids were entertained so I didn't bother moving around. More of a mixed bag than Saturday. Lots of sheephead and small white bass & white perch. Fished from 11 - 2 and brought in 63 fish.
Could have been more with some experienced "sticks" on board, but that wasn't what Sunday was about.
Great Day on the water.