perch.. Beaver Park perch.. Beaver Park perch.. Beaver Park perch.. Beaver Park

Smile perch.. Beaver Park

Very good Sunday 2 miles out off the condos, if you have big shiners break in half, perch can't resist, the perch bite is very very good right now.

Wednesday, perch bite still very very good, same place. hopefully someone will read this and have a good day on the water.

Was there today myself and we pulled nice fish some triples. lots of doubles. Up to 12 inch fish. Three of us took a couple of hours to pull our 90. 40 feet of water.

TIN CAN

i was out sunday fished off st anthonies, did very well had to pick through the small fish, ill be out thursday morning about 8 am you going to be out? maybe ill look for ya and try off beaver

Smile

awesome!!! Tin Can, man I gotta get back out, I might need 2 freezers this year , Justin did you make it over there to the condo's? went to West Water to pick up cleaned fish today, super busy in there, looks like you can just about go anywhere out there in 40 ft and limit out.

Same thing again today, 2 hour three ticket limit, larger fish today. Also a couple of nice bonus walleye thrown in. Had two 10 inch perch and a 20 inch walleye on a triple today. Put my little ultra lite to the test.

went out thurs, went back to my favorite area off st anthonies caught 2 of our 3 tickets within an hour then they shut off stopped hitting all together (1130 am) ran to the condos after that and only managed 5-7 more perch in an hour so called it a day. nobody seemed to be doing well...i think it was the time of day/heat at that point.

Smile

Saturday late afternoon 4 ft waves, I did very well straight out of Beaver, on the far side of a pack. 60 fish 1 1/2 hours,also Justin I have found that when 11:00 comes around, forget about it,especially true on very hot 90+ days. I love being out there by 6:30 and off the water by 11:00.with a limit of course.
    Last edited by tarter sauce; 08-26-2012 at 09:48 AM.