Weather Buoy off Lorain Weather Buoy off Lorain Weather Buoy off Lorain Weather Buoy off Lorain

Default Weather Buoy off Lorain

Been hittting the weather buoy off lorain all summer with great success. Hit that spot 8/16 early am to 1:30 pm. Tons of marks. Started off with dipsey's 90' on 3 setting (#1 with ring) and 65' #1 setting (#1 with ring) All sppons. Had a bunch of kids with me so I was hoping for quick action. Picked up a nice eye right off the bat, thought it would be good all day. The white bass then took over. I changed depths, tried the boards and even went old school with lead core. Could not get out of the white bass and a handful of sheephead. Went back top the original progream of dipsey's and ended the day with 5 eyes and 1 steelie (tiny). Kids had fun since they were reeling things in all day, but I wanted more eyes. The walleye at the buoy are extremely small now. Early in summer, had nice size, but we are catching small ones now. Other than bula and conny are they catching anything nice between Lorain and say Fairport Har?

Maybe switch it up to harnesses and meat! We've been catching some hogs out there the last couple of week! Purple and blue have been the best colors for us off dipsy's around the same settings your running 95' too 105' back on 3rd setting and 70' on 1 setting. We'll be out there in the AM...Goodluck!

Default bouy

stingers silver and purpal kovorkian ,,been like that all summer