Radio ideas Radio ideas Radio ideas Radio ideas

Thread: Radio ideas

Default Radio ideas

Anyone who reads this forum interested in using channel 71 for reports and conditions like the W Basin guys have adopted? With no reefs and really no structure,especially out of Geneva, rising gas prices and lack of info makes it tuff for the weekend warrior. Sometimes it,s hit or miss, especially when you have to run10-20 miles toward the end of the season. If I,m in em,I don,t mind sharing locations and depth. For that matter, ch.71 could be the new walleye.com official chatter channel for the whole lake. Any thoughts??
    Assassin

2. Default

I've never had any problems with people sharing information on channel 68, but I do scan all the channels when I'm out on the lake.

If there is a consensus about going to 71 that's okay with me. Seems like this board is more of a western basin group.

I go out of Fairport, and I have found it very difficult to get anyone to talk about how they are doing. It seems for some reason that it's tight lipped about where the walleye are around here.

I for one would be up to sharing any information I would have when I'm out. A dedicated channel sounds good as long as everyone will talk and share on it.

Cool Radio Channels

I get plenty of info from ch. 68 also. I also always share any info I may have for others. There are plenty of fish out there. I fish mainly out of wildwood and fairport. Last year, I tore em up everytime out in june/july pulling harnesses behind planers and 3oz. weights at 50 ft. back going 1 to 2.5 mph.. Best colors were gold and also chart..