Wildwood Saturday 8-20-11 Wildwood Saturday 8-20-11 Wildwood Saturday 8-20-11 Wildwood Saturday 8-20-11
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wildwood Saturday 8-20-11

On the water at 8:30 Out of Wildwood. Out to 48 fow by the good ole linda mae. Off the water with a double ticket by 11:40. Got a few jumbos but a lot of nice 9-10 in keepers. Quite a few white bass and the every now and then Sheaphead that makes you think you got the best double header on until it hits the surface..... Oh well. A good day on the water. Figured I would let you all know. I was picking them up a few cranks off the botom, but the best ones were right on the bottom. Let it go all the way down. tighten your line to keep just on the bottom or just off, count....1......2...... rip it and they were there. Sometimes you would not even feel the bite, those seemed to be the best ones..... Happy fishing.

FLIPPER

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perch Off Wildwood

Went back out this weekend. Took the boys with me this time and they had a blast. One of the best days yet this year for perch. 46 fow. Hit the bottom and bring a a bit of line feel a little weight and you had them. Bit was a little light. A lot of time you did not even feel the bite just a bit of weight. I was off Euclid Hospital again. Everyone was getting limits in about 3 hours or so. Alot of perch with few junk. Most perch were 9-10 with some jumbos mixed in. The boys are already planing our next trip. See you on the water.