Geneva the 4th Geneva the 4th Geneva the 4th Geneva the 4th

Thread: Geneva the 4th

Default Geneva the 4th

I was gonna take the day off today, then after I got rested up we decided to ask my inlaw's if they were up to fishing and they said yes, So we headed out of geneva NE where we finished yesterday and pulled 3 in the first hour on jet 40's 140 back off inline boards with muffin harnesses at 2.1 for speed in 71 to 72 ft of water. Slow picked after that and put 7 nice eye's in the box with 6 drop offs on my father inlaw's side of the boat. My father inlaw asked what was wrong and I said too stop Bass fishing and don't let slack in the line at all, Then we started to stop dropping them. No eye's on spoons today and dipsies were set all over , but 2 setting 125 back hooked up a few on muffin harnesses. Packed it in at Noon and headed in. The bug's today were a special treat . They got sweared over everything. The rod handle's were slippery from smashing them. All in all it was a nice day on the water and we put some nice fish in the box. A good day in my book. Nice talking to all the OGF guy's today out there.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG][/QUOTE]

Fished very much the same area yesterday perhaps a little further out about 72-73 FOW. Caught 17 fish brought home 6 due to a full freezer. Our fish came off of double willows and colorados Purple and Pinks. Speed around 1.5 to 1.5 seemed to be the best put did catch a few at 2.3-2.5. Inline boards with 3 oz 100 to 150 back! All in all was a beautiful night on the lake!