Where is Hot Water Where is Hot Water Where is Hot Water Where is Hot Water

Default Where is Hot Water

Could someone help me with this?
    1. Is Hot Water a fishing spot or a mairna?
    2. If is is a marina, what city is it located.
    3. If it is a fishing spot, what marina do you go out of and how far to it?

Thanks

Cool Hot Waters

Hot Waters is in Lorain near the mouth of the Black River. Its not a Marina, but there is a boat ramp, bait shop etc.

Default where is hot water

its out of lorain ,behind lorain water treatment plant, its a boat lauch with bait store , staight out to the 34 line there in close ill be out tomorrow

Go just behind the Lorain Police Dept. and look for the water treatment plant on your right. Turn right at the stop sign and it will lead you to the launch. It's a great lauch area. Lots of parking, good bait shop, and fish cleaning if you need it. The greatest thing about it is that it is one of the few launches that are free to launch your boat. Been going there for five years now and love it there.

I will be coming from Columbus. Could you give me a little direction, say from a certain Freeway or highway? Also, I have deep V 17ft Tracker. How far from the marina are you catching fish?

If you are coming up 71 there really is no easy way. Make your way to rt2 west get off at 611. Keep following 611 through Lorain about 10 miles or so till it ends at Lake Rd. Turn left go over bridge. Turn right at the first stop sign. The launch is the first stop sign you come to on your right. Turn right and your there. The perch are about 1/2 a mile off the north break wall. You may have to pick through the sheephead and catfish to find them. If that doesn't work try and find a perch pack. I saw one just a little west of the break wall today when I was out. I'm not sure about the walleye, but try near the sandbar at 32/17 if you have a GPS. The walleye seem to have moved out. 40 jets anywhere between 75 to 100ft back. Work in spoons and purple harneses. Good fishing!! Hope this helps.

Default Where is Hot Waters?

Yes, you guys were real helpful!

bob