out of hot waters out of hot waters out of hot waters out of hot waters

Default out of hot waters

went out today got six fish 2 on dipsey three setting 100 back small stinger red with white , then 4 off purple crawler harness berkley gulp worms 40 jets 75 to 150, out by the weather bouy tough fishing today, going out sunday maybe head more east try 09 line or deep off avon point not sure but will head east ..

Out that far how deep are the fish?! Are they still about 20-28ft down? I'm not sure if my little boat can make it there and back. I have to have the perfect weather to go that far. Thanks for all the great updates. I will be heading out tomorrow and Monday to find both perch and walleye. I will let you know how I do.

Default out of hot waters

fish moved in , there was guys out there today but didnt do anything but sheephead, stay anywhere from 31 11 to 34 14 or 15 16

Talking Lorain

Looking to go out of lorain this weekend can any one give me any tips or info.

Post sandbar

Heres a report from erie outfitters for both walleye and perch. I think it should help:

The sandbar is heating up! Walleyes are being caught from 39-52 feet with Reef Runners and harnesses still being top bet. Fish seem to be holding 28 feet down and best bite is early and late in the day. To are surprise the perch are still firing in 29-40 feet and just East of Lorain to Avon Point are still the best spots.
    I personally ran Reef Runners at the 34-16 line at 2.2 MPH and produced 14 big fish in just a few hours. Gatorbait, citrus shad as well as green flash all took fish.......