walnut creek area walnut creek area walnut creek area walnut creek area
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default bananatix4

do you live two or three hours from erie because if you did you would be asking as many as you could so you werent wasting your time i give people a the info i know so can you tell me to go east or west out of walnut if not sobe it

Bananastix4 Guest

Well that makes sense for all the questions. Yes the bite is on and you will catch walleye West of walnut right now. The fishing will be good until October. I think if made the trip up, you shouldn't be disappointed. Let me know 1 day ahead and I'll steer you in the right direction.

Default bananastix

Quote Originally Posted by Bananastix4 View Post
    Well that makes sense for all the questions. Yes the bite is on and you will catch walleye West of walnut right now. The fishing will be good until October. I think if made the trip up, you shouldn't be disappointed. Let me know 1 day ahead and I'll steer you in the right direction.
    thank you we may come up friday if the wheather isnt bad or the wave height i should apperaicate thank you really

Smile bananastix

if you dont went everyone in the world to know you can email the info to [email protected] if you go on friday will you go in the morning we will have a tanes brown tracker boat reaily nice boat and a white chevy pulling again thank you i just love fishing for eyes do you ever try jigging for them i would like to try it up there

Talking walnut walleye

went out of walnut went like a west south .we where out in about 35 to 40 fow about 30 ft oline out with 3oz lead weight got three on worm harnesses two on reef runners about 30 to 35 feet back. four of the fish where 20 to 25 " long weight any where from 2 to 4.5 pounds not bad day for a couple of rookies on lake erie strom made use leave at 2:30

Thumbs up bananastix4

what happen to helping me a little it is ok that you didnt i just had to ask but has you can see we got 4 keepers we where out deeper then you post said can you read my post and tell me if we where doing something wrong way we didnt pick up fish very run we made were you out yesterday at walnut we were just thought i could meet you keep the lines tight and the coors light cold and have a nice day

Bananastix4 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jig View Post
    went out of walnut went like a west south .we where out in about 35 to 40 fow about 30 ft oline out with 3oz lead weight got three on worm harnesses two on reef runners about 30 to 35 feet back. four of the fish where 20 to 25 " long weight any where from 2 to 4.5 pounds not bad day for a couple of rookies on lake erie strom made use leave at 2:30
    Fish are in this area your reef runners were set really high. probably should be in the 80 to 120 back. What was your speed? As for the 3oz alright to use. Most guys run dipseys, because it is a far better presentation. More accuracy for repetition. We were out Friday evening and only managed two before the storm. Fished another spot on Sunday afternoon and iced down 14 and a perch. Presentations were crank baits off of in-lines and dipseys with crawlers. Chartreuse and purple and black were the colors.

Thumbs up bananastix4

Fish are in this area your reef runners were set really high. probably should be in the 80 to 120 back. What was your speed? As for the 3oz alright to use. Most guys run dipseys, because it is a far better presentation. More accuracy for repetition. We were out Friday evening and only managed two before the storm. Fished another spot on Sunday afternoon and iced down 14 and a perch. Presentations were crank baits off of in-lines and dipseys with crawlers. Chartreuse and purple and black were the colors.
    i got two on the reef runners but that was what i thought you would say wasnt out far enough.speed kept changing from .5 to 1.0 1.5 .i had the 3oz weights out about 30 to 35 ' was that far enough or should they have been farler out more how far from elk have you fished we where close we could see the point off of elk when we slowed to about .5 to 1.0 was when they would hit . we got storm off at 2:30 we where there at 5:30 or 6:00 to then i didnt think that was a bad day for two rookies out there. do you. we where in a tan brown tracker if you saw it could keep boat stright enough to use planer boards so we went with what we could you where right we where happy with what we got .if i fished the lake here may have got one keeper if any .thanks for the info .try 38fow .all the boats that where close to shore move out when they saw us start getting them and i mean all of them

Default Bananastix4

I HAD THE REEF RUNNERS ON THE 3OZ WEIGHT WITH 30' OF LINE OUT SHOULD HAVE THEY BEEN DEEPER

Default eyes

went out of walnut today work from just this side of walnut to about .5 mile from elk had one on and lost and that was it from the day other then white perch are they moving deep know