72nd night bite 72nd night bite 72nd night bite 72nd night bite
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 72nd night bite

anthonythefisherman Guest

Default 72nd night bite

around 1230 last night i cought a fishohio walleye of the short close 2 the power plant 29.50 inches and about 10lbs and 4 other cought walleye also so the night bite has started

Default power plant

how far is the power plant from the pa oh line

Quote Originally Posted by jig View Post
    how far is the power plant from the pa oh line
    its not close its in cleveland and last night they were running real slow

216Fishing07 Guest

hi, my husband enjoys fishing yet were still kinda new on it. YOu said at 72nd in the in cleveland at the end of 72nd street down by lake eire? Were exactly is the good area? the biggest fish we ever caught was a bass fish and is wasn't that big, it would be nice to catch something nice and big, this is outr 2nd year fishing, please help with some info. thanks

kingfish Guest

Default be very cautios fishing that area !!

cleveland can be a very dangerous place to be out at night please use common sense and dont go with out plenty of company with you or bring along your friends smith and wesson if you have a permit

Default walleye

does any one think the eye are moving eastword

Quote Originally Posted by 216Fishing07 View Post
    hi, my husband enjoys fishing yet were still kinda new on it. YOu said at 72nd in the in cleveland at the end of 72nd street down by lake eire? Were exactly is the good area? the biggest fish we ever caught was a bass fish and is wasn't that big, it would be nice to catch something nice and big, this is outr 2nd year fishing, please help with some info. thanks
    well the fish i cought sunday was about 10lbs and 29 1/2 inchs but monday and tuesday nothing at all but if ya want me 2 show u how 2 fish for walleyes i can its very simple

Quote Originally Posted by kingfish View Post
    cleveland can be a very dangerous place to be out at night please use common sense and dont go with out plenty of company with you or bring along your friends smith and wesson if you have a permit
    ya i know but theres about 60 people down there fishing every night and everyone i talked 2 seemed pretty cool there all there for the samething but thanks for the concern id love 2 try other areas 2 catch walleye or perch but dont know any if you do and u go out alot maybe we could go 2gether

Quote Originally Posted by jig View Post
    does any one think the eye are moving eastword
    there still running slow on 72nd the water hasnt been choppy and its still 2 cold the best time for them is 45-50 degrees and yesterday it was 42

Default fisherman

thanks so they are mostly in the far end of the lake still i will be fishing the central basin in pa like by walnut west do you think by next weekend they will move eastword ?or could you tell me when it would be good time to come up to fish that part of the lake.thanks o do the females move east first and how deep will they be thanks