Conneaut / ashtabula 8/17/10 Conneaut / ashtabula 8/17/10 Conneaut / ashtabula 8/17/10 Conneaut / ashtabula 8/17/10
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Thursday Aug. 19th

Went out Wednesday and got 2 man limit 00 to 03 line Northwest (330 degrees) from Lake Shore Park. Took 3 and a half hours. Went out to same spot on Thursday and could not get them turned on. Ended up with 4 eyes in the box and 6 perch. Also caught a mess of sheephead and other junk fish. Lake was calm in morning but got rough as the day went on. Got a call from one of my relatives this morning. He also went out of Ashtabula on Thursday but went Northeast and they got three man limit. Them fish moved east in less than 24 hours! He said they fought the waves on the ride back in but with 18 walleye in the box, it was worth it. Dipsy divers and harnesses plus a mix of spoons were the ticket. Various colors but he said they caught fish on anything they put out. Good luck fishing!
    Tom

Default Team handicap

Thanks for the reply we will be up tonight your dock is about 20' from ours if your up i will see you there . We were going to try to head out to the north then head west .

How is the boat running last time i saw it you pulled it out of the water for repair's.

I saw the off shore report 1-3's should be a nice day .

Good luck!
    BURNIN DAYLIGHT

Default Thanks to all

All good reports .

I will keep you posted when i return .

Good luck to all!
    BURNIN DAYLIGHT

team handicap Guest

boats running good blew a head gasket, comming up sunday to walleye fish. probally see u there
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Ferrick View Post
    Thanks for the reply we will be up tonight your dock is about 20' from ours if your up i will see you there . We were going to try to head out to the north then head west .

How is the boat running last time i saw it you pulled it out of the water for repair's.

I saw the off shore report 1-3's should be a nice day .

Good luck!

Smile Walleye report

Well we went out saturday weather report was way off we were on the 14.5 line we had 5-7's hard fishing but we caught 7 eyes in 2 hours.
    My buddie tim got sick so we started to head in got in on the
    5 line the lake laid down he was feeling a little better so we tried again we turned back headed to the 10 line and the 35 line
    and trolled nnw till we found a school of fish then we trolled
    in a 1/2 mile oval got 11 more down riggers at 62' big dips 3 set 210 back 2 set 185 all crawler harneses.
    18 total eyes

TRY AGAIN ON MONDAY I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED
    Last edited by Jason Ferrick; 08-22-2010 at 08:47 AM.
    BURNIN DAYLIGHT

Default help

how well are the pearch and eyes doing out of ashtabula? or would i be better off going out of conneaut? been watching this web site 4 a few weeks, this is nice. thanks alot!

team handicap Guest

Default conneaut perch

went out on sunday 65 feet of water got 120 jumbo perch by 9:45 am

team handicap Guest

Default conneaut perch

last week went out wed. thurs. fri. caught nice limits of perch all 3 days, 70 feet of water.

Smile Perch 9/19/10

Sorry to all my pc has a virus and not able to get on to post.
    Posting from a difrent pc

perch are on fire over here as many of you know we went out on wed 71' north of light house 4hrs 3 man limit good size fish 38 fish over
    9" a few over 11" great time to get up weather pending heading up on monday/tuesday hope to let you know wraping up the season this weekend comming then time for hunting season good luck to all
    i will post as soon as i can thanks to all for all the help through the
    year

we are
    BURNIN DAYLIGHT

Default Late but back in service

Well it has been a good season perch and walleye and i did not get a chance to let you know as of late because i got a virus
    so now i am up and running now that the season is near complete and deer season is upon us but it is nice to be back. Thank's to all of you who kept up with the reports.

Good luck
    BURNIN DAYLIGHT