Central Lake Erie June 2010 fishing reports Central Lake Erie June 2010 fishing reports Central Lake Erie June 2010 fishing reports Central Lake Erie June 2010 fishing reports
    Blog Entries

Default Central Lake Erie June 2010 fishing reports

Please post your Central Lake Erie June 2010 fishing reports here.

Default 6/4/10 Conneaut

Fished west out of Conneaut (offshore from North Kingsville) on 6/4/10 in 42-50 FOW. Only five walleyes, numerous white bass, too many sheephead, and a half dozen or so perch. Used Stinger spoons (Kevorkian & Circus Freak) and worm harnesses (purple) on small Dipseys. #3 Setting back 208 feet and #1 setting back 187 feet on fireline.

bmatyas1 Guest

Smile vermilion

went out of virmilion east to first sailboat bouy in 30 ft of water winds nw with 3 footers trolled between there and condos started at 8:30 finished at 1:11 with our 4 man limit using worm harness's purple and gold ones usng 20 and 30 jets off big boards. the biggest one at 9lbs 29 1/2 inchs and one at 28 1/4 , we where in our marina tournament at MGM and won it with 158 1/4 inchs, what a fun day!!!!

regulatorfish Guest

Default June 10

Went out of cleveland yacht club at about 4 00pm and fished till about 7 00pm. Caught 4 walleye on gold worm harnesses trolling in 50 fow. Had out dipsy divers that were between 40 and 45 feet down.

powrguy Guest

Default Nobody fishing ?

Geez...

No reports at all lately, so I wondered if fishing is that bad, or nobody here has been out?

Specifically, what's happening out of Lorain/Avon/Vermillion on perch and/or walleye in the past week or so?

I plan on going out on Monday, July 5, probably launching at Miller Road or Sheffield Lake.

thanks

spiffy Guest

Default walleye

Quote Originally Posted by powrguy View Post
    Geez...

No reports at all lately, so I wondered if fishing is that bad, or nobody here has been out?

Specifically, what's happening out of Lorain/Avon/Vermillion on perch and/or walleye in the past week or so?

I plan on going out on Monday, July 5, probably launching at Miller Road or Sheffield Lake.

thanks
    I have been out SEVERAL DAYS out of geneva. I have trolled from Ashtabula to perry in 74 down to 55 FOW.(anywhere between 5 and 17 miles out) I use dipsys with different color worm harness. I have gotten skunked every time. What am I doing wrong???
    The trolling speed was around 2.5 mph according to my GPS.
    ANY help would be appreciated.