search for perch search for perch search for perch search for perch
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default search for perch

Went out yesterday afternoon to search for perch out of Cleveland. Not good. Water very murky. Tried 7 different locations from in shallow out to 50 feet. Not one bite. Water was still a little rough early but settled later. Marked fish but I think that its going to take some time to settle before good bite turns on this week.........hopefully.

the fisherman Guest

Default were

hey were you try out of cleveland i went out to yester day??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Search for perch

I am out of Whiskey Island I was over by the Gold Coast and all around the breakwall and out towards the crib to 50 feet Like I said I tried 7 different locations. I only saw two other boats fishing. If you came out the cuyahoga I am sure that I saw you!

the fisherman Guest

out by the crib i tryed out there for a little whil closer to shore then by the far light house saw 5 or 6 boats all day and no i didnt come out of the cuyahoga i was out of gordan park a little docking area about a mile from the crib, what kind of boat you got

Post Thanks / Like

Default search for perch

I have a bayliner trophy. I was out today for an hour and a half. Got some over by the gold coast in 38 feet but still a slow bite. Had a buddy that went out of Rocky river a little west in 30 ft and got limit in a little over an hour and most of them were jumbos. I am hoping to skip out of work a little early tomorrow and try again. I noticed the boats over by the east light house when I came across the shoreway. a guy at the marina told me that he did good over there but I did not see his fish. I am thinking about doing a nite troll for the eyes as well as get some perch tomorrow. Got to take advantage of these days when they happen this time of year.

the fisherman Guest

wow thanks for the info that trolling sounds good but i cant get out till this weekend and it will be for perch tell me how you do if you go out