October 2009 Central Lake Erie Fishing Reports October 2009 Central Lake Erie Fishing Reports October 2009 Central Lake Erie Fishing Reports October 2009 Central Lake Erie Fishing Reports
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default October 2009 Central Lake Erie Fishing Reports

Post OCTOBER 2009 CENTRAL LAKE ERIE fishing reports here. Be sure to include fishing location, time of day , lake conditions, Depth, depth that fish were caught and of course what you caught. GOOD Fishing to all in 2009!!

the fisherman Guest

Default perchin

went out for perch today out of cleveland, cold rough, and only was out like 3 hours only got two white bass guess it is just a bad year, hope to try one or two more times this year neil

shouldn't have Guest

"the fisherman", your post sums up my perchin' these past few weeks. Been out 4 times since middle of September. I've caught 13 perch, all of them was in mid-sept. Last 3 trips I have been skunked. I fish out of the Chargrin. Each trip I have tried different areas, anywhere from 38ft to 60ft. Marking fish on the finder, just not catching them. Good thing I still have some fish from last year in the freezer. I'm beginning to think I have forgotten how to fish.

the fisherman Guest

Default wow

wow same thing i tried all over i mean i marked fish like crazy, just must not be biteing, just a bad year, guess i will have to wait till next year to slay the perch

the fisherman Guest

Question sunday

thinking of going out on sunday oct 24 waves said to be two feet or less anyone know were the perch are??

the fisherman Guest

went out today finally a good day sunny calm and they were bitting got 40 or 50 with two guys right by cleveland light house

jkonyesni Guest

i fished out of edgewater in 39fow an took 44 8-13 inch perch while the other guys were in the channel. non-stop from 8:30-2:00 looking to go for some walleye thursday, any sugestions? they in shallow yet chasing the shad? email at [email protected] thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Yep me and 2 buddies got 7 so far in lorain off tha rocks late at night.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jkonyesni View Post
    i fished out of edgewater in 39fow an took 44 8-13 inch perch while the other guys were in the channel. non-stop from 8:30-2:00 looking to go for some walleye thursday, any sugestions? they in shallow yet chasing the shad? email at [email protected] thanks

WOW Thansk for the info that trolling sounds good but i cant get out till this weekend

miami charter boat