lorain or cleveland??? lorain or cleveland??? lorain or cleveland??? lorain or cleveland???

Default lorain or cleveland???

has anyone been out of lorain or cleveland for eyes looking to go sunday or monday any help would be appreciated thanks

Default re: Lorain or Cleveland

I did really well (limits) at 31-33/15-17 off Lorain a few weeks ago, but when I fished it Friday, my partner and I got just 4 before a storm chased us off the lake around 1 p.m. I heard some boats were still getting limits there early in the week, but most of the people I talked to Friday did worse than us. We got ours on crawler harnesses behind either a 40-jet back 80-120 or a small dipsy back 120 behind online planer boards. Trolled 1.5-1.9 mph. I'm thinking about trying way out off Rocky River or Cleveland. Haven't fished there yet this season. Anybody catching fish in 65-72 feet of water out there?

- Cast Party

BlackPearlCharter.com Guest

Default Cleveland Walleye

The walleye have been hitting north of cleveland out in 77 fow. They are slow tho. The steelies are hitting better it seems.

Default lorain or cleveland

thanks guys i was hitting them good off lorain about a week or so at the 31 to 34 line didn't know if they were still around there. that is great about the steelies been waiting for good news on them thanks again

yobrick007 Guest

Default avon

did decent yesterday heading out of rocky river towards avon in 68,69 feet. took an hr and a half to get there the lake was all of 3's and 4's. caught 5 walleye and 4 steelhead (2 guys) along with some garbage fish. every walleye came on the same rod. big purple dipsy 3.5 setting, 99 back. orange worm harness. caught 1 steelhead on a harness the rest came on spoons, chix wing and silver back with yellow and blue spots.