perch perch perch perch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: perch

Default 60's good

I tried to give you a shout a couple of times Sunday. I only caught 11 and moved 5 times. The best I did was near quitting time at 55 feet west North of the crib. Where did you find 60? It seemed everyone was have a tough go of it!

perchhunter Guest

Default 60 perch

I was at same place 41 fow out n-ne of E.72.You well see two big house's then a big gap then a bigger house they call gov.house, try to line up between last of two big house's and gov.house stay south of boats if any are out their. i try to stay away from pack boats. I'll be back up on sunday if it don't rain i had radio on but their was a lot of B.S. going on truned it down sorry i didn't get your call try again .tell next time ken.

Default thanks for the info

I'll be out Saturday but not Sunday until later in the evening. I'm going to do the walleye chase on Saturday weather permitting. Good Luck, Thanks, Mike

perchhunter Guest

Default good day

we got 220 perch on sunday, same place we fish last week.

NIGHT MAGIC Guest

How long did it take ya to get them, was there any size to them, were going after them this weekend tired of chasing eyes way out
    Night magic

Saltshaker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHT MAGIC View Post
    How long did it take ya to get them, was there any size to them, were going after them this weekend tired of chasing eyes way out
    Night magic
    We went out last weekend on Sat and it was way too rough but we did snag two perch on our spoons...kinda a first for us but we're not giving up on those eyes...gotta get'em.

perchhunter Guest

Default perch

went out at 8:00am-1:00 pm then took 3 other people out 2:30pm-5:00pm
    they where a mix in size's the bigger one hit about 4:00 pm.i should be back up on Sunday