walleye off edgewater walleye off edgewater walleye off edgewater walleye off edgewater
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NIGHT MAGIC Guest

Default walleye off edgewater

went out sunday morning 9 fish 23 to 26 inch all but one off of orange crush stinger and jets 122 back 1 fish on downrigger on watermelon 40 ft
    alot of nice marks in the 56 fow area behind the crib

Saltshaker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHT MAGIC View Post
    went out sunday morning 9 fish 23 to 26 inch all but one off of orange crush stinger and jets 122 back 1 fish on downrigger on watermelon 40 ft
    alot of nice marks in the 56 fow area behind the crib
    I was there but didnt have much luck...dont know what the deal was..maybe our speed was too fast.Even with buckets out its was still around 2.4 mph-2.8mph. How fast were you going and what do you use? Thanks.

NIGHT MAGIC Guest

we were using jets off of boards with orange crush stinger spoons we were running the jets about 122 back speed was around 1.8 to 2mph we were in 56fow right behind the crib and a little west of the crib we had good marks all morning

Saltshaker Guest

we were using jets off of boards with orange crush stinger spoons we were running the jets about 122 back speed was around 1.8 to 2mph we were in 56fow right behind the crib and a little west of the crib we had good marks all morning
    I think we saw you...we dropped in near the area and saw two boats trolling.Were you working with another boat close by??

NIGHT MAGIC Guest

there was alot of boats in the same area we were trying to stay away from most of them when they trolled out to 56fow we would turn and head back to 53fow just worked that area for 4 hours seem like most of the fish came on a nw heading

Saltshaker Guest

there was alot of boats in the same area we were trying to stay away from most of them when they trolled out to 56fow we would turn and head back to 53fow just worked that area for 4 hours seem like most of the fish came on a nw heading
    Yeah I hear ya...we try to stay out of the bunch so after a while we moved out of there and headed East of Fairport for a while before calling it a day...got some nice marks there but once again nothing in the box.Guess we'll have to keep trying and work on the speeds.Were generally out there every weekend,in the morning depending on weather.But if you ever feel like ringing us up on the radio..fee free,I go by the same handle/user name.

NIGHT MAGIC Guest

we will be going out on friday night weather permitting and all weekend for that matter
    we put in at edgewater I HAVE A 19FT SEA NYMPH GREATLAKES SPECIAL WITH NIGHTMAGIC on both sides wear do you guys put in at maybe we can hook up we will give ya a call on 68 if we start getting them, what kind of boat do you have?

sandor Guest

Default SeaGar

We were in the same area saturday. We ran the boards with 3 way swivels rigs with chrome long a bombers and blue and orange stinger spoons. Boated 5 nice eyes. We are also out most weekends call is "SeaGar" out of the 55th street marina.

Sandor

NIGHT MAGIC Guest

are you guys going out friday night

Saltshaker Guest

Usually we are out either Sat or Sun morning weather depending of course. I dont know about this Friday night. Unfortunately its not my boat but I supplied most of the gear so he doesnt fish without me. However when we go out is dictated by the wife and kids and when he is free. We're in a 28ft white Bayliner with a small canopy top and we always have the radio on 68.
    Im really hoping we get out this weekend..the weather looks sketchy but that can change at any given moment.Regardless it would be cool to catch ya on the radio..we are alway happy to exchange updates and info.