eyes moving east eyes moving east eyes moving east eyes moving east

Thumbs up eyes moving east

is any one catching the eyes in the walnut creek area to the pa ohio line

Eekie Guest

Was up last week, fished for two days and the walleye bite was very slim. Did a mostly perch fishing trip after we discovered the slow walleye bite. I caught one 24" eye and that was it out of about 12 hours total trolling in two days. we trolled mostly between trout run and walnut but went east of walnut on the second night for a little evening trolling but just picked up junk and smallies.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Eekie View Post
    Was up last week, fished for two days and the walleye bite was very slim. Did a mostly perch fishing trip after we discovered the slow walleye bite. I caught one 24" eye and that was it out of about 12 hours total trolling in two days. we trolled mostly between trout run and walnut but went east of walnut on the second night for a little evening trolling but just picked up junk and smallies.
    thanks eekie seems so you gave me some info i will tell you some go just a little farther westard trout to elk guys killed them there

waveslammer1 Guest

Default Ohio Line to Godfrey on Sun June 14th

Fished from 7am till around 11:30.
    Covered the water between 25 and 39 feet using cranks and crawler hanesses. No eyes. Heard one boat had 1.
    Supposedly someone the night before did 11 eyes, but that is just heresay, who knows. Fishing for eyes at the moment is still about as slow as it ever gets. There were only a handful of boats working the area as well. Which is usually a sign in itself. If you find boats everywhere it usually means they are catching fish. With the way things have been with this spring weather we are still probably a week or two away from any reasonable level of activity.
    Water temp where I was at was now up to 63.