Where are the walleyes?? Where are the walleyes?? Where are the walleyes?? Where are the walleyes??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yobrick007 Guest

Default Where are the walleyes??

Anyone doing any good hunting down some walleyes? Went out of lorain and picked up a few right outta hot waters but the bite was slow on harnesses. Fishing out of cleveland at night has been slow to non existent. Do I just suck, or is everyone putting in more hours?

eyeslayer Guest

Default Cleveland Bite Slow

Went cpouple times picked up 3 then 2. Spring was very late this year just had a june bug hatch so should pick up. Captain Jimmy Kray here Sara-J Charters out of Lorain. Just moved the boats to Lorain from Marblehead which was on fire at American Eagle. Will find the eyes out of Lorain this week call me at 2163465555, will be happy to help.

yobrick007 Guest

Default thanks!!

Aprciate the feedback! I was on your boat last year with a few buddies of mine. I actually plugged the sara J in another post to someone else looking for charters. I will definitly give you a call. I used to talk to one of your workers I think. He worked at Dicks in Garfield and has a santa beard. We fish on the c snake, an 18' cc. See you on the lake.
    Mike

BlackPearlCharter.com Guest

Default Walleyes

The Walleye in the Cleveland are hanging out in 38-42 fow. However, they are not feeding these past few weeks. I am guessing the Walleye bite will start to pick up in the next 2 -3 weeks. I am heading out Friday morning and will report back tomrrow in the evening if I can get online with an update.

yobrick007 Guest

Default walleyes

hey black pearl, friends of mine are out in lorain today on a tough bite. hopefully you do better. going out tommorrow I will post when im back

BlackPearlCharter.com Guest

Default Walleye

OK here is an update: out of Cleveland, some eyes were out in 47-55 FOW and were hitting on watermelon colors. The bite was slow still. I have a feeling that the Walleye will begin to pick up in the next week, if not before. The flies are here, and the Walleye will no doubt filling their bellies on those as well, making them less hungry for us. Today showed the first signs of hope!

Default slow morning

Went out of the Chagrin yesterday 6/5 at about 7:30 trolled Towards the West in very shallow waters ( following a couple charters). Moved out to about 52 ft and hooked up with about 10-11 lb fish ohio at about 11:30. Caught the hog on an orangish/ red stinger on a dipsy set deep. Trying today for the evening bite..

Smile evening bite much better

Went out of the Chagrin about 6:30 towards Euclid. Trolled 50-54. Slow start.Thought it was going to be another waste of time with the wind and waves picking up for an hour or so out of the east. Then we got 5 hookups between 8:00 and 9:00. Lost a really nice size one about 10ft behind the boat. 3 between 18-24 inches and 1 small one. Everything was caught on orange variety colored stingers, on dipsys.

yobrick007 Guest

Default 6/6

Went out of the rocky heading w towards avon. 39-41 ft had decent marks but only 1 walleye. Plenty of garbage fish though. Worm harnesses on dipsys produced all bites. 42-55 back on 3 setting. But like I said, only 1 walleye

10. Default

What was your trolling speed?