Geneva 8/26 Geneva 8/26 Geneva 8/26 Geneva 8/26
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Geneva 8/26

Post Thanks / Like

Default Geneva 8/26

Headed out NE to 42.01 line. 75FOW. Trolled North to 06. Had 14 in the box. Most were 22+ inches. Made a turn and headed back South. Got the last 4 and headed back to the dock. All quality fish. Had a few shorts and lost another big one at the boat. All deep. 55-65FOW. Anything with purple on it in a flicker minnow 11. Chrome and gold Bandits and Clown Husky Jerks. Ran off big boards 3 ounce snaps. Bite was hot all morning. First one hit before all the lines were out. One 25 incher had a 7 inch white bass half way down his throat and still hit a flicker minnow! Guess that didn’t fill him up! Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Geneva 8/26

Hey, great work and congrats. I hope tomget back to Ashtabula within the next 2 weeks when the wind allows. Thank you very much for posting. Encouraging to know that this great class of fish is still out there and biting. I picked up a marine radio so I will feel a touch safer out there. I do enjoy the quieter fishing not checking and hearing the stupid cell phone all day. Thanks again and I'll post before and after I go. This will be my last trip of the season with a bunch of hunting stuff coming up.

Post Thanks / Like

A few of my buddies go out of Ashtabula with pretty much the same report I posted except they run dipseys and spoons. They got 4 man limit and 5 steelhead in a couple hours of fishing. They usually fish from 06 line to 12 line so they’re a bit further out. Mostly all big ones too.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet. Thank you for the additional info! I am looking at fishing Friday through Monday leaving Tuesday morning. I'll go to 75-76 FOW where I was last trip NNW of LSP and fish North. Much appreciated! I'll post once I get back inside and have signal.