Anybody Doing Good? Anybody Doing Good? Anybody Doing Good? Anybody Doing Good?

Default Anybody Doing Good?

Launching out of wildwood on Sunday, going to be casting and bottom bouncing harnesses. Anybody had any luck yet this year with those 2? Thanks!

Default Re: Anybody Doing Good?

Went out yesterday 5/20. Got skunked. Trolled, drifted, casted. Not one hit. All depths. 20-50 feet. 630am-2pm

Quote Originally Posted by Fishtrippin View Post
    Went out yesterday 5/20. Got skunked. Trolled, drifted, casted. Not one hit. All depths. 20-50 feet. 630am-2pm
    Fished out of beaver today in 42 foot of water me and oldest son we got three 2 were 22 inches one was 27 inches used #6 colorado spoon with purple and silver hammered spinner tipped with night crawler the lures i make myself tried bandits flicker minnows every color nothing only caught with crawlers kept doing circles and s turns kept it at below 1.8mph graphed alot of fish we fished from 11 til 3 will get better as water warms up

Quote Originally Posted by The Tinman View Post
    Fished out of beaver today in 42 foot of water me and oldest son we got three 2 were 22 inches one was 27 inches used #6 colorado spoon with purple and silver hammered spinner tipped with night crawler the lures i make myself tried bandits flicker minnows every color nothing only caught with crawlers kept doing circles and s turns kept it at below 1.8mph graphed alot of fish we fished from 11 til 3 will get better as water warms up
    Went out of wildwood on Sunday bottom bouncers in about 2/3 foot waves 35 feet deep and caught 4. The biggest being 28 inch 8.9 pounder that looked to be spawned out. We lost about 5 or 6 more at the boat or reeling them in. It was good every pass until about 9am when the sun popped straight above our heads and everything died down. I say by memorial day or the weekend after they will be chomping.

Quote Originally Posted by Beans4774 View Post
    Went out of wildwood on Sunday bottom bouncers in about 2/3 foot waves 35 feet deep and caught 4. The biggest being 28 inch 8.9 pounder that looked to be spawned out. We lost about 5 or 6 more at the boat or reeling them in. It was good every pass until about 9am when the sun popped straight above our heads and everything died down. I say by memorial day or the weekend after they will be chomping.
    Me and the wife went out 5/23 off Lakewood started in 42' drifting had a lot of marks she was using weapons and I was casting rattle traps and no hits moved in to 22' first cast with a weapon got a 18" and about 1/2 hour later wife got a throw back. About 3 hours out that was it.