Conneaut up dated fishing report  5/1/09-5/2/09 Conneaut up dated fishing report  5/1/09-5/2/09 Conneaut up dated fishing report  5/1/09-5/2/09 Conneaut up dated fishing report  5/1/09-5/2/09

Smile Conneaut up dated fishing report 5/1/09-5/2/09

Friday nw winds 15-25 knts 3-5' waves

saturday wsw winds 15-25 knts 3-5' waves

smallmouth are in the 20 fow range and in
    tubes,blade bait,jigs.

Perch 41-43 fow

very few walleye being reported

good luck

burnin daylight
    BURNIN DAYLIGHT

BOB1LMBR Guest

Default Hey

I looked at the lake forecast and it looks like 2ft or less for tomorrow, and Sunday I think the lake is going to lay down. There is a cold front coming in tonight but should be ok. Me and my buddy were going to go tomorrow afternoon/ evening and do some smallmouth fishing with live bait never know when you can pick up something else right. Any help you can give me would be great we will be going out of geneva. I was wondering if the cold front will hurt us but maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by OuSitos View Post
    Yes ,i think so.It is a good ideal to buy a
    Where in hell do these people come from? Oh & the pearch are starting to hit a little bit more here.

Reelcranky Guest

The perch fishing is finally starting to improve went last night after work for a couple of hours in 43fow (a little west) and ended up with 28 nice perch between two of us and one nice eye about 4lbs. We also had about a dozen throw back perch so the action is steady. No gobies, 1 sheep and 6 white perch for the junk. There is also a lot of people perch fishing on the breakwall it will only get better each day!

Smile afternoon eyes CONNEAUT

We went out on the water at 6:30 pm we started in at 18' then going into 10' by dark we picked up 4 eyes 1cat only 1 nice eye 18"
    jig and crawlers several bites . There were 7 of us 1 has never fished the other has not fished in 15 years so they were slow on the trigger + 3 kids oldest 8 years old my wife and i. We were about 1 1/2to 1 3/4 mile west of conneaut light bite eyes seemed to be 2-3 ' off the bottom went with jig 1/4 and 3/8 oz chart/orng and stinger hooks
    then a 3-4 ' leader and a floating jig same colors tiped with crawlers marked fish hard to get them to bite . Be back out next week end. Nice to get out

burnin daylight
    BURNIN DAYLIGHT