Gentlemen Gentlemen Gentlemen Gentlemen

Thread: Gentlemen

BOB1LMBR Guest

Default Gentlemen

Sorry it took so long but just now putting in my first report. Not so good me and my son went out of geneva Saturday and fished for about four hours. Was more of a shake down run for my boat first time I had her in the water. She did fine, but as far as fishing we trolled in 15 to 22 fow from Madison to Perry and caught one small mouth 4.8lb on a dipsy with a small stinger spoon. Man I have too much invested in my boat if I dont catch fish my wife will kill me. Or think I am stupid.?

Thumbs up catching fish

you will just give it time

Wink Bob1lmbr

Hi bob i just wanted to let you know that it is not just you many people are having a difficult time fishing for walleye in the central basin. You can tell your wife that you are just working out the bugs for when the fishing heats up in a couple weeks or you can try perch fishing they are begining to pick up perch in 42-48 fow there were a few limits that came in this weekend in the conneaut area we will keep you posted where you can go to catch walleye as we begine to get them.
    BURNIN DAYLIGHT

madtownfarley Guest

Default fishin...lol

when walleye and perch are$ about 14/lb at the store, let your wife know what your catch is worth, then tell her you can't run the boat on shoes and pillow shams...lol...best of luck

BOB1LMBR Guest

Default Thanks Jason

Thanks for the good word Jason. When do the walleye start coming in?

Jig'N Guest

Default Its not you

I don't think its you.. I have put in at Geneva 4 times and noones producing any hot numbers out of there right now. marking fish but not boating any.
    Fairport I heard is doing ok word of mouth but I don't know for certain.
    I am heading out there next run.
    Maybe try running toward Perry next trip.