WHAT DO YOU THINK?   Jason any advice? WHAT DO YOU THINK?   Jason any advice? WHAT DO YOU THINK?   Jason any advice? WHAT DO YOU THINK?   Jason any advice?
    BOB1LMBR Guest

Default WHAT DO YOU THINK? Jason any advice?

What do you guys think about this weekend? How do you think the lake will be out of fairport area? I look at one site it is saying 2-4 on saturday and 2-or less on sunday? I look on another site and it said 2ft on saturday and 1-2ft on sunday! The first one is the NOAA site and the second is the NWS site? I sure would like to go out for some walleye and small mouth I was planning to troll with small stingers and kabooms in close 15-20fow What do you think.

yobrick007 Guest

Default advice

I don't fish out of that area but check the forcast the night before. I use the lake report from this site and I find its pretty accurate. Cleveland also has a "crib cam" that lets you view the lake live. Maybe you could find a camera thats posted out there somewhere. As far as walleye go- I don't use any spoons until the water is in the 50's. Might have good luck with cranks if you go slow. 1.3-1.5. Here in Cleveland, we're doing ok trolling the breakwalls and beaches. the depth varies but we are close enough to shore to hit the boat with a rock. I've been trolling black/silver and blue/silver rapalas but i've only caught a few.