Ashtabula Ashtabula Ashtabula Ashtabula
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ashtabula

Default Re: Ashtabula

Went out of lake shore park Friday 23rd started fishing at 4pm first fished in the boat at 4:09 24” in 73fow on a big spoon red and black was the color… caught 8 keepers in the first 2 hrs! A couple shorts in the next hour so we packed up and headed southwest towards Geneva until we hit 40’ fow started trolling East back towards Ashtabula and picked up our last 4 in about 30 min using small spoons and a worm harness.. I’m not sure if the spoon bite is full go but they are hitting on them!

Heading out of Ashtabula today after work hoping to catch a limit! I’ll keep u guys posted on how we do.

Went out of lorain yesterday evening the magic color was a gold spinner and a white spinner the gold caught alot with crawlers.Good luck.

Fished out of lake shore park in Ashtabula Friday evening got out there about 4:30. Started off in 70 fow seen some nice marks but only caught 1 in the first hour. Picked up and headed out to 75 fow though maybe they were a little deeper plus I seen a couple boats out there in a pack. I was running 2 spoons and 2 harnesses on dipsies. Caught 3 but really had to work for them after about 2 hours we packed back up and headed in to that 70 fow again. Caught 4 more in 2 hours. Idk what’s going on but this trip was a struggle I talked to some guys and they said the samething about the bite! I’ll be back out next Saturday morning hopefully the morning bite is better! Good luck guys stay safe out there.