Cleveland Walleye Cleveland Walleye Cleveland Walleye Cleveland Walleye
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Cleveland Walleye

We launched out of E 72nd on Saturday. We headed NW to 54’ of water and set up trolling N/NW. I was on a line headed to the SW corner of the dumping grounds shown on Navionics. We ran into a active school of fish in 56’ of water. I kept going back and forth over them and we would catch 2 or 3 each time. We caught our two man limit in a few hours. I was running bandits on the Port side and flicker minnow 11s on the starboard side. Leads were 60-90 feet. Chrome colors caught best. Chrome Blue Bandit caught the most. All the fish were between 18 and 26 inches.

Default Re: Cleveland Walleye

6/13 Launched from Edgewater, fished 38 FOW Gold Coast, caught 2 around 830am on Flicker Shad, both were around 24 inches, one got off at boat, because the fish saw I forgot net and that it was in trouble
    Lake was flat, good marks, sun got strong and by 930 it was clear they turned off in this location. Rest of time tried fishing in 56 58 water, didn’t see much on sonar. Wind picked up, so we drift fished some and called it a day around 2. Some talk about steelhead on radio which peaked my interest. They are fun to try and land…. Any advice on how find the Steelhead off Cleveland??