Warrior boat Bimini top connected to windshield Warrior boat Bimini top connected to windshield Warrior boat Bimini top connected to windshield Warrior boat Bimini top connected to windshield

Default Warrior boat Bimini top connected to windshield

I was at Huron Ohio the last week of June and saw a warrior boat with a custom Bimini top on it I’m looking for information on that boat and top

Quote Originally Posted by Mbennitt View Post
    I was at Huron Ohio the last week of June and saw a warrior boat with a custom Bimini top on it I’m looking for information on that boat and top
    I bought a warrior 208 and looking to put a Bimini top on just like that one

I bought a 2018 Warrior 193 myself this year. I am also looking to get a Bimini installed. The style you are talking about “hooked to top of windshield”, looks to be the best idea. That way you can remove the straps in the back for more fishing room. The style we are both speaking of is very common on Ranger boats. I am going to keep searching for someone to duplicate that. If you find someone, let me know. I will do the same. Good luck!

I have decided to get the dowco fishini top video larry smith outdoor on dowco site

Check out Millers Custom Canvas, Wellington Ohio. Tell them Captain Jack sent you. Excellent Amish custom made stuff

Thank you Capt. Jack. I am just down the road from Wellington in Valley City. I appreciate the help. Have a great day!

U r welcome. They r actually just W of Huntington on 162. Address is Wellington

Default Re: Warrior boat Bimini top connected to windshield

We have a Warrior 208, and had a custom Fishing Top made from a local canvass shop. When not in use we're able to collapse it and store in the center rod locker with ample room for a dozen plus rods. For us it's a must-have and makes fishing that much more enjoyable in challenging weather - heat, rain or cold. Also consider side curtains while you're at it.