New to the area (Huron OH), could use some shore fishing advice to land some keepers New to the area (Huron OH), could use some shore fishing advice to land some keepers New to the area (Huron OH), could use some shore fishing advice to land some keepers New to the area (Huron OH), could use some shore fishing advice to land some keepers

Default New to the area (Huron OH), could use some shore fishing advice to land some keepers

I'll be traveling up to Huron OH this weekend and it seems like the perfect chance to introduce a few friends to fishing. We're staying near the Huron pier/lighthouse and I've heard it's a great place to throw some lines in the water. Problem is, like a kid in a candy store, I can't pick what to go for! More than anything my goal is to have something to throw in the pan each evening. But I don't have the experience/knowledge to know what's most likely to hit and be big enough to keep from the shore at this time of year in the area.
    Should I throw some stink bait on a treble and look for channel cats? Or shoot for perch/bass instead? Maybe hook up a spinner or crank bait and go straight for walleye?

Any advice no matter how basic would be appreciated. I'll ask the same question at the Cranberry bait shop east of town as well to see what a local thinks, but I'm curious what y'all would recommend.

Thanks!

this is CENTRAL REPORT. try western basin report. we get way to much from the western basin.

Any new reports from Central Basin.
    RS