The bite is on! The bite is on! The bite is on! The bite is on!

Thread: The bite is on!

Default The bite is on!

walnut 1st trench 75 to 80fow 28 walleye 2 steel and a pile of small eyes perch and whitey's.just get your favorite walleye lures 50 to 60 feet deep. Got them on every thing we through at them 5 colors and deep diver dipsies and renoskies steel 300 to 375 with bombers downrigger 50ft raps.Hope they hang for a while this is the time they are on the move. Well good luck KEEP THEM TANGLE FREE!
    Last edited by fishnfunaddict; 09-10-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Day or nite.

We fished Friday in the same area and did good as well. 19 keeper walleye one steel head and lots of short walleye. As fish fun said first trench and we did ok just south of the trench too. Leadcore and T sticks along with spoons took most, the key Friday was speed, 2.2-2.5. Most of the keepers were 18-20 inch fish. Marked a ton of fish in the area, very few others trolling, most were perch jerking.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Buoy View Post
    We fished Friday in the same area and did good as well. 19 keeper walleye one steel head and lots of short walleye. As fish fun said first trench and we did ok just south of the trench too. Leadcore and T sticks along with spoons took most, the key Friday was speed, 2.2-2.5. Most of the keepers were 18-20 inch fish. Marked a ton of fish in the area, very few others trolling, most were perch jerking.
    Anyone else been going out of Walnut?

The weather seems to have been dicey lately. I want to burn a vacation day and get out once more this month before putting the boat away for hunting season. I look for reports of 2ft or less waves for my little setup...

well my father and I fished out of walnut yesterday and im happy to report the walleye are still biting.We fished on the state line in 64 to 74 fow we caught over 20 walleye 10 of which went in the cooler 18 to 28 inches. Most fish came off the boards steel 350 to 400 back bombers. The 3 big fish came on dipsies setting 3.5 back 180 to 200 that's on the bottom LOL colors black and silver firertiger orange crome. Well that's what we did personally I most of the usual lures and colors will work. The fish were not as thick as they were a couple weeks ago probably heading west. oh speed 2.4- 2.8 hoping to get out sunday KEEP THEM TANGLE FREE we fished 6hrs
    Last edited by fishnfunaddict; 10-12-2016 at 08:26 PM.