Sorry for the delayed response Eyetroller. The depths out of Ashtabula are pretty consistent after you get past the 01-02 line at around 72-74 ft. I was unable to fish last Saturday and cancelled my trip. I fished Sunday the 7th. The trip started off bad for me when I hit a submerged log about 1/4 mile from the light house which caused prop and rudder damage to my boat. Due to the strong north wind in the morning I decided to run out to the 12 line and fish back in. I had a very humbling day of fishing only managing to catch a handful of fish. Looking back on this day I should have set up shorter and fished down into the 00-59 line. I noticed that the strong north winds must have lowered the water temp in tight because out at the 12 line there was only about a 4 degree water temp difference from the surface to my ball down at around 52-55 ft. In closer there was approx. 10-15 degree temperature difference. I had a lot of good marks out north but few takers and of course lots of junk fish.