Daughter has her 20th BD this week...going fishing. Daughter has her 20th BD this week...going fishing. Daughter has her 20th BD this week...going fishing. Daughter has her 20th BD this week...going fishing.

Default Daughter has her 20th BD this week...going fishing.

She is in college at Kent St. I called her and asked about going fishing....she is all geeked .

Now I have to find some perch and eyes. Any thoughts ???

Thanks !!

Anyone have a thought ???

Sorry "On a Call". I'm not sure what area your fishing. I'm mostly out of Erie, Pa. I know it's been tough on Erie this way for both perch & walleye.

Really nice to see your daughter is excited to fish with her Dad at that age. Wish you all the best of luck! I have 2 daughters. A 19 & a 25 year old. They both like to fish with me. But as they get older it gets harder & harder to get all of our schedules to link up. Take advantage of any time you can get with them.

Again, best of luck & be safe!!

Thank you Ripnlip !

I am truly blessed to have a daughter who enjoys the out of doors as I do. Her mom and I are not together in fact she was just a year old when her mom said...I met someone else. I was broken, I married to have a family and was determine to let her know she is loved.

Bottom line...she enjoys hunting, trapping and fishing. She is awsome...one of those beautiful women who do not use their looks to get ahead.

Anyhow..thank you !! I hope to post some photos.

We are heading out on Sunday sailing from Ashtabula, target...perch.

Who here loves fried perch

I too am separtated & my ex lives in Texas (Yep! All my ex's live in Texas!). My younger one is with her & going to college. Only time i see her is Christmas & summer.

Anyway. Back to fishing. Hope you hit the perch. Seems like I'm seeing more reports where the perch off of Erie, Pa are stating to hit a bit more regularly. Hopefully it'll finally start. It's been a strange season on both Erie & Lake Ontario.

B Safe!